Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Super Smrt

YouTube is also a place where people can go and share ideas, that don't just have to do with make up. If you look at the Ted Channel, you see Ted Talks posted. Which is an amazing series where they invite speakers to come and take and show off, the knowledge that they have. Its a very smart and fun program. It is one of the most positive things on YouTube. It is also one of my favorite ways to learn.
Another amazing way to learn, is The Moth. Which is a series hosted by NPR, where they invite authors and story tellers to come and share their stories. It has helped me get over my bouts of writers block as well as introduced me to some writers I now love. It is another one of the most positive ways one can learn via YouTube.
Its something that everyone should check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment